Monday, January 23, 2012

110 POSTS!!!!!

I missed post #100 because I actually updated from my iPad for that one so I had to wait for another interval number! So let's celebrate!

HAPPY 110TH POST!!!!!! :D

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, and Pandora. I love love LOVE Pandora Radio!!!!!! I have a bunch of stations and they are all so great! :D

I am working on RR now. I know it's been a while but I have 78 pages down. It's going to be at least 100 pages. I promise!!! And if it's an actual book then it'll be a lot more than 100 pages. It'll seem a lot longer at least.... The pages in a book are shorter than the pages on OpenOffice. :P

So has anyone checked out macbarbie07 yet???? I keep trying to contact her on twitter but unfortunately I can't send her a direct message unless she's following me too :\ So I keep trying to be on while she's online so she sees my message popup. It's kind of hard though because I don't know where she lives so I don't know if she's even in the same time zone as me! :P Whatever. Check her out!!!! :D She just updated a new video about perfume :)

That's all I guess. I have to go eat dinner ;)

CHECK OUT MACBARBIE07 & www.daydreamfantasy.blogspot.com !!!!!! :D

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment